Refrigerator Repair Umm Al Qwain,Ajman,Sharjah & Dubai
The refrigerator is one of the important appliances in your home that works continuously day or night, as it keeps your food cold, so if a malfunction occurs in it, it will cause you in return very great damage, so you cool down by looking for a solution to the problem yourself, but you may not succeed in this thing, so do not We advise you to take an adventure and solve the malfunctions on your own to avoid aggravating the problem. All you have to do is quickly contact a refrigerator repair company in Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah, with which it becomes clear that the matter of repairing refrigerators is very easy and requires only good knowledge of the most important parts of the refrigerator and some patience. The most important and prominent refrigerator repair services in Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah.
Types of refrigerators that we can repair and maintain:
Our technicians have extensive experience dealing with repairs to a comprehensive range of refrigerators of all types, sizes and brands. With us, you can be sure that your home refrigerator is running smoothly again. Our technicians work on a wide variety of refrigerators, here are the main ones:
• Refrigerators with top freezer and other bottom freezers.
• French door refrigerators.
• Refrigerators with adjacent doors.
• Refrigerators without freezing.
With regard to the spare parts that we frequently need in the maintenance work, we note that they are all of high quality and imported from places known for progress in this field:
• Water filters.
• Replace bulbs and ice maker.
• Defrost heaters
• Keys for doors and seals.
• Condensers and compressors.
• Evaporators and fans.
• Drawers, chests and shelves.
Refrigerator repair services in Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah:
It should be noted that there are many problems that you should pay attention to when they occur to your refrigerator so that the matter does not escalate and result in losses, God forbid, let us learn the following:
The refrigerator, which is the device designed to keep your food and drinks cold, may sometimes be exposed to a high temperature, which is surprising, as most refrigerators operate on a motor, so the motor temperature can rise at any time., While it is completely normal to feel some The heat when you touch the back of the refrigerator, but when it is very hot you have to quickly pull your hand away to avoid getting burned and quickly unplug it and call the professionals to service it, and note that this feeling of temperature coming from your refrigerator is a clear sign that something is wrong with your refrigerator or thermometer cooling.
Since the coils at the back of the refrigerator are insulated, they prevent you from feeling overheated, however, if you notice that your refrigerator is heating up, you should contact a repair technician as soon as possible to have a look at the refrigerator in general, and most likely a service professional will tell you by one of two things:
• The problem is not so serious and you can fix it easily by replacing the files.
• Or the refrigerator is in its final stages in which case it is better to simply replace it. To prevent this from happening, be sure to dust the refrigerator's condensate at least once a month.
Increase the percentage of ice in the freezer:
On the other hand, there is a common problem that the refrigerator freezer is too cold, and it is known that the main objective of the freezer is to freeze food and drinks for a long time, but sometimes your refrigerator may look like an iceberg, so you should contact a specialized technician to check and solve the problem where we have it Technicians who specialize in maintaining refrigerators of all kinds, and we advise you to try to defrost the freezer by disconnecting the refrigerator, after reconnecting it, and even watching the freezer and what happens in it.
However, if you still have problems after defrosting, you may want to contact an appliance repair technician or consider buying a new refrigerator. However, let us help you with the most common problems with old refrigerators and save your money so you don't need to Buy a new refrigerator.
A puddle of water around the refrigerator:
Not only is this dangerous for your refrigerator but it is also dangerous for you. Walking around in the kitchen becomes very dangerous because of those puddles, not to mention a mess of water that you have to clean up every day. A refrigerator leak can be a result of many different things including:
• One of them is that the door does not close completely.
• Hoses from the refrigerator to the drip tray are loose, misplaced or damaged.
• The drip pan itself may be broken.
In any case, we recommend that you contact a specialized technician to solve the problem without any complications, and stay away from solving it yourself if you do not want to waste money, as you can use the wrong spare parts, which will exacerbate the problem because you failed to diagnose the problem correctly.
Food spoilage in the refrigerator:
When your fridge gets damaged not only does it end up wasting more money on energy bills but there could be other issues you notice, such as spoiling fruits, vegetables, foods and meats that start to spoil more quickly, this is a strong sign that it's time to buy a new fridge but have you ever thought of that? Once that there may be a malfunction in the refrigerator that causes food spoilage, to find out the reason, you must contact us via the numbers we provide to you to quickly resolve the matter and to preserve your foods and not waste a lot of money on paying electricity bills.
Refrigerators that take a long time to cool your food or that can't maintain the temperature settings waste a lot of energy, and not being able to maintain the temperature settings is one of the first signs that your refrigerator is on the way to deterioration and the end of its life.
Hear a sound when the refrigerator is running:
It is common knowledge that refrigerators are the quietest appliances, as most refrigerators only emit a slight buzzing sound, which is completely normal, but if you hear that your refrigerator is working and you are not directly near the kitchen, you should pay attention to this sound and speed up the appointment of a technician in the repair and maintenance of satellite refrigerators For our institution specialized in the repair and maintenance of electrical appliances.
Before calling a technician, you can try to solve the problem yourself by unplugging and then reconnecting the refrigerator, if the noise continues, this is a sign of a major problem that needs to be fixed immediately.
Maintenance of refrigerators in Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah:
We can provide all maintenance work professionally and depending on the tools that get the work done in a short time, and we can also access the best spare parts in the world, which made us have a lot of confidence in us:
• We can service the compressor, which is a combination of a pump and a motor, which is necessary to circulate the dispersed refrigerant in the refrigeration system, and we assure that the compressor is a very important part of the refrigerator. Homeowners should hire a professional company to resolve the issue if it does not work.
• Maintaining the condenser. It is worth noting that there is a condenser on the rear outer wall of the refrigerator and it helps to dissipate the heat collected inside the refrigerator into the air, and it must be serviced quickly in the event of any damage to it.
• Evaporator, we can maintain the evaporator, which is in the inner part of the refrigerator, where it absorbs the heat trapped inside, which effectively reduces the internal temperature. The moment the evaporator does not work, it is time to hire a professional technician to do the job. Please feel free to contact us.
• Thermostat, the refrigerator thermostat helps in regulating the current temperature throughout the refrigerator, and running the refrigeration cycle when needed. It is worth noting that the thermostat in the refrigerator is subject to breakage when urgent intervention is required to resolve the matter without any delay.